Boskalis has requested OI to provide engineering support for the Viking Bravo 2020 Decommissioning Project.
- Development and writing the project’s Transport Manuals;
- Writing Rigging Design Reports under the supervision of the Sr. Rigging Project Engineer (also from OI);
- Writing the scope of work document, for procurement of the Crawler Crane;
- Elaborate a study IOT acknowledge the need for a boom extension for the Crawler Crane;
- Elaborate a Technical Note, IOT demonstrate no tendency for uplift in the assets on deck, and minimal uplift during transport;
- Calculation of the conversion of the Grid-True North, IOT update the project’s drawings accordingly;
- Set-up the initial requirements for the Wave Rider Buoy.
- Coordinate the design and fabrication of Lifting Appliances (Spreaderbar)
- Responsible for heavy lift rigging engineering (coordination of draftsmen, structural engineers, project engineers)
- Initiating procurement of heavy lift rigging
- Interface between discipline and project engineers