- Mooring analysis consisting of 8 lines for 6 different locations along lay route.
- 4 flat seabed profiles and 2 sloped profiles with 1:3 slopes.
- Careful analysis around a reef area where Dyneema lines and mid-line buoys were used to reduce seabed contact.
- WD’s ranging from 2m at the nearshore to 100m at the laydown location.
OI’s scope of work:
Carry out detailed mooring analysis for umbilical lay providing:
- Mooring axial line tension and anchor loads under survival conditions (intact and SLF)
- Clearances from the obstacles or subsea pipelines/cables
- Vessel excursions
- Amount of line on the seabed