Seaway Heavy Lifting – Analysis and Installation procedures for Perla
Perla gas field is an offshore gas field in the Gulf of Venezuela. The scope of work for the Perla project consists of the installation and engineering of:
- The jackets and topsides of PP1, PS2 and PS3.
- The umbilical, fibre optic cables (FOC) and the mattresses.
- The 31” and 14” spool pieces, SDU and SSIV and any diver assisted works.
The provision of analyses, method statements, installation procedures and proposal of required installation equipment regarding the described subsea works below:
The subsea installation scope covers the following operations:
- Umbilical Installation from PP1 to SSIV.
- FOC Installation from PP1 to SDU.
- FOC 2nd end pull-in Installation for PS2 and PS3.
- Transfer SUTH to SSIV.
- Transfer CEM to SDU.
- Mattress Installation (near PP1) .
- Mattress Installation near (PS2 and PS3)