MOWEL is developing the Moray East Offshore Wind Farm, located off the Scottish coast. The Moray East OWF capacity will be approx. 950MW. Deme has been awarded the EPCI scope for the 100 wind turbine foundations and 3 offshore substation foundations. Also was also tasked to install 100 66kV inter-array cables and two offshore substation interconnector cables.
DEME has contracted ARC to provide the Works Manager and Sen. Field Engineer for the Inter-array & Interconnector cable installation:
- Providing guidance to project engineers during development of cable installation methodology and procedures
- Operations optimisation resulting in significant time reduction during cable lay and pull-in on the Living Stone (approx. 10%)
- Mobilization of CLV & SOV
- Managing project procurement, logistics and interfaces
- OCM responsible for SOV personnel and operations including field engineers, WROV / surveyors, HSE and tower teams.
Do you want to know more?Contact
Pipeline Cleaning Projects (2022) Technical Scope Review
K18 Golf - Project Management
Seaway 7See project