Offshore Independents has been contracted by DEME Offshore to provide project engineering assistance for 2 scopes at Kaskasi Wind Farm: monopile installation and TP installation.
The project consisted of the installation of 3x innovative collars around existing Monopile foundations. The world first project was completed successfully.
OI’s scope of work:
The scope of work for OI contained the following tasks:
- Complete documentation for the project (procedures and method statements)
- Management of subcontractors
- Procurement and rigging related tasks
- Mobilization and demobilization of vessels: Innovation and Neptune
- Offshore PE support for TP scope on Neptune